Why settle for just a regular laptop when instead you can get a single device that can be used in multiple modes due to its 360 degree hinge. Convertible models are really starting to catch on for consumers which shouldn’t be a big surprise due to the flexibility and convenience they provide. One of these models is what we will be reviewing today and that is the Asus ZenBook Flip UX560UQ-FZ033T and below we are going to go over some of its benefits and downsides to see if it might be a good option for you.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 12 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD plus 2 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Asus has went above the norm with many of there specifications starting with memory, instead of the standard 8 GB you see in many laptops they have increased it by 50% to 12 GB to give this laptop an extra boost of performance
– The hybrid hard drive setup has went big in space with a large 512 GB SSD drive plus not just a 1 TB SATA but a 2 TB SATA to give you a huge amount of storage space
– The Intel Core i7 processor makes sure you have plenty of processing power in this laptop
– We can’t forget the most notable feature and that is the 360 degree hinge which gives you four modes to choose from so you always have the perfect viewing angle
– The graphics card easily beats out what you find in many standard laptops but with only 2 GB of dedicated memory falls behind what many gaming laptops provide
– You will not find an optical drive included on this model if you are somebody who still needs physical media like DVD’s and CD’s on a regular basis
– This model is on the pricey side so those on a tight budget may not be able to afford it
The Asus ZenBook Flip UX560UQ-FZ033T goes big on many specifications making it an ideal choice for those with demanding expectations of their laptop.