Asus Chromebook C202SA-GJ0024-OSS Review
ASUS comes out with yet another laptop that is both practical and nice to look at it. Given how the most common laptop-related mishap involves a liquid spillage, the ASUS Chromebook’s life-saving Water Resistant attribute is what makes it one of the most purchased items of its kind. The incorporation of cutting-edge Nano-molding technology that provides top-notch security to the more critical and delicate components is another element that adds cherry to the cake. The ASUS Chromebook is available in iconic gray and lightning blue colors, giving it a classy exterior. With an extended battery life of up to 10 hours, the lightweight ASUS Chromebook ensures you get the job done, uninterrupted. Now to analyze the ASUS Chromebook :
Check out the latest price for the Asus Chromebook C202SA-GJ0024-OSS
Processor: Intel Celeron
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Storage: 16 GB
Screen: 11.60 Inches
OS: Chrome OS
– ASUS Chromebook’s exceptional qualities that make it the success that it is today include, but are not limited to :
– Lightweight – Just weighing a mere 1.2 kgs, the ASUS Chromebook is as handy as they come. For a laptop to be lightweight is just as crucial it is for it to ensure optimal performance; ASUS Chromebook does just that. Or does it? That we will find out a bit later down the line.
– Sleek body – The laptop’s clean and sleek dimensions, that is 20 x 29.4 x 2.3 cm allow its design to be ideal for being carried to work, school, or even just the cafe.
– Long-lasting battery – Not able to get that assignment done because your laptop’s battery keeps draining? ASUS Chromebook rids you of that worry! With a battery that lasts up to 10 hours, you can work in ease.
– Incompetent “budget” Processor – In this day and age, Intel Celeron is the second least powerful processor by Intel. These low performance albeit affordable processors are usually just powerful enough for basic internet surfing, sending and receiving emails, and a little bit of something here and there; but for functions more sophisticated, Celeron is a no-go.
– Storage – Insufficient storage usually impedes the functioning of the laptop. This, however, depends on the usage. ASUS Chromebook can handle light tasks, in terms of both power and storage, but when it comes to rather heavy power and space consumption, ASUS Chromebook does not suffice.
For users who do not need a laptop for heavy workloads, ASUS Chromebook is the best choice. Apart from its economical, low-performance processor, ASUS Chromebook is ranked amongst the best Chromebooks of 2017. Nonetheless, it also lacks in areas like compatibility, unlike Windows products – the same is the case with all Chrome products anyway.