With the Intel Core i7 processor being one of the most wanted processors in a laptop due to its high end power laptops that feature these will usually be quite expensive but that isn’t the case with the all new Asus VivoBook X542UA-GO254T. This Intel Core i7 powered laptop is actually quite affordable which unsurprisingly will make this laptop quite popular for consumers that require every bit of power they can get out of their device. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this new addition and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– With the powerful Intel Core i7 processor running this laptop getting the performance you need should not be an issue
– As we mentioned above this laptop is quite budget friendly considering it has the high end Intel Core i7 powering it
– Your storage needs will be well covered due to the large 1 TB SATA drive that is included
– Asus uses its IceCool technology which prevents heat build up under the palm rest making for a more enjoyable experience
– Its quick charge feature lets you recharge the battery up to 60% in as little as 49 minutes
– Overall battery life is just average compared to many of the new laptops hitting the market with it being able to provide up to 8 hours on a single charge
– Performance could have been vastly improved by including an SSD drive instead of the SATA that was chosen
– Overall weight of the device again is just average with it tipping the scales at 2.2 KG
Plenty of things to like about the Asus VivoBook X542UA-GO254T especially when considering the price. It has a few downsides but they are all things that can easily be overlooked and it seems like Asus has really put together great value in this new VivoBook.