With its Nano-edge screen the all new Asus VivoBook S410UA-BV133T is a 14 inch laptop that looks much more like a 13.3 inch design when it comes to compactness and lightness. With consumers wanting to become more and more mobile but without giving up too much in the screen real estate category this is a great compromise. Below we will look at some of the key benefits and downsides to this model and see if it might be the right choice for your next purchase.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– As we mentioned above Asus has done a great job of making this laptop quite light and a great companion when on the go. It tips the scales at just 1.43 KG which is vastly lighter than your typical mid-range full sized laptop
– When it comes to reviewing mobility battery life is just as important as a light weight design and Asus scores high marks here as well with this model being able to provide up to 10 hours on a single charge
– The fast performing SSD drive really helps give this laptop a nice performance boost
– It includes a backlit keyboard which is a minor detail but can really make a big difference in your experience with the device
– Multiple USB 3.0 ports are available making it easy to find room for all your high speed external devices
– Performance is not a big concern on this model but for those looking for top end computing the Intel Core i5 combined with just 8 GB of memory may not quite be up to their expectations
– If you are somebody who needs a huge amount of storage space the smaller SSD drive which only includes 256 GB may be a concern
– No touchscreen technology is included in this design
The Asus VivoBook S410UA-BV133T lacks any serious flaws and provides a decent overall design that is great for those on the go.