For the road warriors among us having something that can keep up with us is a must and the Asus VivoBook E201NA-GJ008T-OSS is designed for just that purpose. It comes with a small but compact screen size of just 11.6 inches which makes it much lighter than your typical laptop to carry around. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model so we can find out just how good of an option it is.
Processor: Intel Celeron N3350
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB eMMC
Screen: 11.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– At just 1.2 KG unless you are going to be purchasing a tablet your not going to find much available that is lighter than this model. If you want something that you can carry around all day without breaking your back this is the model for you
– We failed to mention this at the first and it will be an important factor for many potential buyers. The price of this device is very easy on the wallet and a fraction of the cost of most standard sized laptop models
– Considering the budget friendly price the fact it has not one but two USB 3.0 ports is quite impressive
– Battery life is excellent with the ability to get as much as 11 hours on a single charge
– This laptop really disappoints when it comes to performance as it only includes a low end Intel Celeron processor and limited memory at just 4 GB. While basic day to day tasks can still be accomplished on this model higher end activities will struggle due to the lower end hardware
– Like many budget friendly devices the costs have been cut by including only a small hard drive. This limited storage will drive some users nuts as they will be forced to find alternatives such as online storage or external drives to meet their needs
The Asus VivoBook E201NA-GJ008T-OSS is excellent on the go due to its light weight and great battery life but lacks the power to really compete with a typical full sized laptop.