The Asus S510UQ-BQ520T is built with performance in mind along with a little bit extra for those who like to kick back with some gaming on their downtime as well. The full sized 15.6 inch display is great for both gaming and being productive or just enjoying the latest entertainment. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Asus has included the powerful Intel Core i7 processor which is designed to handle high workloads with ease. Not matter if it is demanding applications, gaming or heavy multi-tasking this processor is up for the challenge
– SSD drives have the benefit of faster read and write times and less power consumption and translates into much faster boot times as well
– Not 2, not 3 but 4 USB ports are available on this device with two of them running on the newer and much faster USB 3.0 technology
– Unlike many other laptops in this price range Asus has included more than just a basic graphics card. The Nvidia GeForce 940MX isn’t the most powerful on the market but is capable of handling most gaming needs with its 2 GB of dedicated memory
– The battery life is overly impressive with only up to 8 hours possible on a single charge in idea conditions
– Even though we like the addition of an upgraded graphics card for those hardcore gamers it isn’t going to handle the most demanding games at high detail
– If you are still finding yourself using physical media on a regular basis the lack of an optical drive will be disappointing
The Asus S510UQ-BQ520T seems to be the ideal option for those who primarily want their device to get some work done but want the option to be entertained with the latest game from time to time.