Nobody likes to spend more than they have to when purchasing a new laptop and for those who don’t have a need for some of the high priced options available the iOTA Slim IO031 offers a nice option. This laptop isn’t going to wow you with its cutting edge features or high end hardware but provides all the basics in a nice budget friendly package. Below we will cover some of the key benefits and downsides should you decide this laptop is right for you.
Processor: Intel Quad Core Pentium N4200
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– We can’t have a benefits list without mentioning the number one reason many consumers are considering this laptop, and that is price. This laptop is very easy on the wallet compared to many other options currently available
– Unlike many other budget models it doesn’t lack a decent amount of viewing area due to its 14 inch display
– Includes USB 3.0 technology which is great for connecting external devices that benefit from the additional speed such as external hard drives
– The full metal casing not only looks good but provides great protection of the device during the normal day to day grind
– When comparing to other budget models the iOTA Slim IO031 does quite well but in the world of laptops it is still under powered. It lacks a high end processor and only has a basic 4 GB of memory included. This is enough to handle basic day to day tasks but demanding users may find the performance a limitation
– Another area that is scaled back is the storage capacity. The 32 GB eMMC drive will fill up quickly and have you using alternatives like external drives or online storage quite quickly if you save any amount of data
The iOTA Slim IO031 serves a great purpose by providing a low cost option for those that don’t need all the fancy bells and whistles. If you just need a basic day to day computer you should seriously consider this option.