The Acer Switch 3 SW312-31-P2RD isn’t just your ordinary laptop but a compact model that also has a detachable keyboard so it can be used as a tablet when on the go. Consumers are slowly starting to move away from standard laptops as they want the benefits of having their technology on the go and this model is a perfect example of what many users are looking for. Below we are going to go over some of the benefits and downsides to this new device and see if it might be the right option for you.
Processor: Intel Pentium N4200
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB eMMC
Screen: 12.2 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Being light and compact is one of this laptops biggest assets and with a weight of just 1.2 KG it is almost half the weight of a normal full sized laptop
– The detachable keyboard is a huge benefit to those who want to get up and go and not have to switch over to another device
– Battery life isn’t amazing but holds up well with it being able to provide up to 8 hours on a single charge
– Price is always a concern when buying any new technology and this laptop is quite budget friendly
– Storage isn’t overly impressive on this model as it only comes with a small 64 GB eMMC drive so those with high storage demands will find that they quickly fill up the available space
– Performance is another area this model doesn’t really shine as the basic Intel Processor and just 4 GB of memory is pretty low end, It will still easily handle basic day to day tasks but higher demanding users might find they reach the limitations of this laptop.
The flexibility of the Acer Switch 3 SW312-31-P2RD with its detachable keyboard is great and really convenient for those that need to keep on the go. This laptop does have its limitations when it comes to both performance and storage space but overall is still a really nice choice for the on the go user.