The Swift 3 measures 17.9mm thin and weighs only 1.5kg, resulting in stylishly slender and easy to carry device. Powered by an Intel Core i5 processor and boasting 8GB of RAM, means you can cruise through social networking, web browsing, emailing and so much more. Its IPS technology and FHD resolution makes the Swift 3’s LED screen vivid from almost all angles.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 35.56 cm
OS: Windows 10 Home
- The beautiful Swift 3 notebook combines a light and thin design, powerful Intel Core i5 processor and long battery life.
- The IPS technology and FHD resolution means the LED screen is clear and rich from just about any angle.
- The Windows Hello compatible embedded fingerprint reader allows you to log into the device with one simple touch.
- The wireless performance is up to 3 times faster than before, due to the 2×2 802.11ac MU-MIMO technology.
- Ultrafast data transfers is supported by the USB 3.1 Type-C port, while the USB 3.0 port could be used to charge devices while the notebook is powered down.
- The battery runtime is less than many competitors.
- Most notebooks in this price range are equipped with brighter panels.
The Acer Swift SF314-51 is a successful entry in the subnotebook segment. It is covered in a sophisticated aluminium chassis that can hardly be faulted, except that the access for maintenance could have been easier. The input devices are surprisingly good, especially the touchpad that responds to various multi-touch gestures extremely well, making this 14-inch system an office companion that is recommended.
What we really like about the Acer Swift SF314-51 though, is that it performs well in all scenarios. Extreme workloads were not a problem for the test model. Both the temperature development as well as the fan characteristics are most convenient.