One of the newest big and powerful laptops to hit the market is the all new Acer Predator G9-793-76YT. This powerhouse also comes with a large 17.3 inch display making it an ideal choice for gamers as well as high end power users who like the extra viewing space. The market currently has tons of high end laptops available so what will make this one better than the next? We will try to answer that question below as we go over some of the benefits and downsides to this new model from Acer.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 17.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– When it comes to producing power no matter if it is for gaming or other tasks the combination of an Intel Core i7 processor and 16 GB of memory is not going to disappoint
– Modern games require powerful graphics cards to play smoothly and this Acer has one of the top available which is the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 which features 8 GB of dedicated memory
– The hybrid hard drive setup that consists of both SATA and SSD technology gives you the benefits of fast performance as well as plenty of storage space
– You will find four speakers and two subwoofers so the sound from this laptop is much better than a typical laptop
– If your looking for a highly mobile laptop this isn’t going to be the laptop for you, it weighs a hefty 4.2 KG making it a big and bulky model to carry for extended periods of time
– Not only is it heavy but running on that high end power takes some serious battery power so getting 4 hours on a single charge is the best you can hope for
– The hybrid hard drive setup is great but with the faster SSD drive only having 128 GB you are limited in the amount of storage that can be put on the higher performing drive
There is no question that the Acer Predator G9-793-76YT comes with plenty of power and will easily handle the demands of modern games due to the great graphics card that was put into the device but it isn’t the best option for those looking for something light and great for on the go use.