The all new HP 15-bs080na has some features that you might not expect in a laptop that is priced in this range such as a powerful Intel Core i7 processor and twice the storage capacity of most new laptops. These are just two of many different things you need to consider when deciding if a laptop is right for you so we will dig deeper into this model below and look at some of the key benefits and downsides should you decide to purchase.
Check out the latest price for the HP 15-bs080na
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 2 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– As we mentioned above you will find none other than the Intel Core i7 processor powering this device. The i7 has been one of the leading power plants in laptops for some time now and with this running the show you can be sure you will get high end performance out of this model
– It is quite common to see a new laptop with 1 TB of storage but HP has went to the next level by including a large 2 TB SATA drive instead. For those that commonly save plenty of large files this amount of extra space can make a huge difference
– 8 hours of battery life is quite impressive on this full sized laptop and enough to keep you going for a decent amount of time without needing to rely on a power source
– Not one but two USB 3.0 ports are available
– This HP is lighter than the average full sized laptop with a total weight of 2.1 KG
– You won’t find an optical drive included on this setup so while many consumers have moved on from this older technology those who still use it on a regular basis will have no choice but to purchase an external drive
– We love the extra space from the large SATA but at the same time a faster SSD would have really been a nice touch
For those who want good performance along with plenty of storage space the HP 15-bs080na checks off all the important features and would make a great purchase.