For years laptop manufacturers have been frustrated by trying to get a more portable style laptop to perform better. Well Microsoft has achieved that feat with the Surface DAG-00079. It’s super-lightweight and compact and has a very adequate processing speed for a computer its size.
It has a great near edge to edge video display screen and it’s also a really stylish laptop too with its sleek design and shiny metallic finish.
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U
Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
OS: Windows 10 S
- This computer is made for those on the go. Its thin size (less than 15 mm) and light weight (1.2 kg) make it a super-portable laptop.
- Its near edge to edge full HD display screen and Intel HD 620 Graphics processor combine to produce an incredible viewing experience when watching movies and videos on it.
- Despite its small stature this is a high performing laptop. It features a late generation Intel® Core™ i5-7200U supported by 8GB of DDR3 RAM.
- The touchscreen capability with this notebook computer allows you to navigate around it like a smart tablet without having to use the mouse pad.
- With over 11 hours of battery power you don’t have to carry your charger with you when you are only going to be gone from your home for less than a day.
- Advanced Windows Hello security features.
- The storage space on this notebook computer is a bit to the small side. Microsoft chose to use a faster data transferring SSD hard drive with only 256 GB of storage capacity.
- It comes with Windows 10 S which seems to be a lower performing version of Windows 10 home.
- This notebook computer has very few ports on it and no CD/DVD optical type drive.
This laptop truly has some great features on it for a laptop that is specifically designed for mobile computing. It’s a Microsoft laptop you can take anywhere without having to worry about its performance or its battery life. Students, professionals and any non-laptop gamer should be very satisfied with the Surface DAG-00079 from Microsoft.