If you are in the market for a standard 15.6 inch laptop model that doesn’t cost you a fortune than the all new Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15IAP might be just what you are looking for. It doesn’t have any of the fancy new features that we have been seeing in some of the latest laptops but comes with all the basics a typical user needs and at a price that is easily affordable. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides to this device and see if it might be a good option for you.
Processor: Intel N4200
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– If your storage demands are high than this IdeaPad has you well covered due to the large 1 TB SATA drive that should easily meet your needs
– 15.6 Inch models are not known to be overly mobile friendly but the weight of this device is decent for a full sized laptop that is also budget friendly. It tips the scales at just 2.2 KG making it a decent option for those who are on the go
– It includes both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports giving you multiple options for your external devices
– Windows 10 has clearly been a huge improvement over Windows 8 and that is the operating system powering this new laptop
– For users that plan on running high end applications the limited processor and memory that is included with this model may cause some performance issues, It is much better suited to basic day to day tasks than high end use
– Battery life is about what you would expect from a budget laptop model at 5.5 hours per charge which does fall behind what some of the newer models are currently providing
The Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15IAP doesn’t have much that really wows us or potential consumers but it does a nice job of providing all the basics at a price that is pretty affordable and because of this it has the potential to be a very popular option.