It seems like we see Intel powered laptops everywhere but lets not forget there is a very worthy competitor out there when it comes to powering your laptop devices, and that is AMD. The Lenovo Ideapad 320-15AST 80XV0035UK features an AMD A6 and with its budget friendly price is attracting plenty of attention. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see how well it stacks up.
Processor: AMD A6-9220
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– When it comes to price this Lenovo is very affordable especially when considering it is a full sized 15.6 inch model. For many, price is going to be a big factor when deciding on their next purchase so this absolutely gives it an edge over the competition
– File storage is well covered due to the large 1 TB SATA drive that is included. Even if you consider yourself a big time file saver you should be well covered with this much storage available
– It isn’t the worlds lightest laptop but at 2.2 KG it isn’t overly big and bulky either so can still be a reasonable choice for the user on the go
– A full sized laptop without any overly power draining hardware would typically be expected to do quite well in the battery life department but unfortunately that isn’t the case here. At a max you can only expect up to 5.5 hours on a single charge
– We don’t have too many concerns with the AMD when it comes to performance but where things do get a bit worrisome is the limited memory of just 4 GB. This could easily be the performance bottleneck for users that push their laptop beyond just doing the basics
– You will only find a lone single USB 3.0 port available which doesn’t give you many choices for your high speed external devices
The Lenovo Ideapad 320-15AST 80XV0035UK is a great choice for those who want something basic that also includes a full sized display. Its price is budget friendly enough that it should attract plenty of average day to day laptop users.