‘Thin to win’ seems the goal that HP had in mind when they put together this Spectre laptop. At just 10.4 mm thick it is one of the thinnest laptops you will ever see. Combine that with its featherweight 1.1 kg and you have one highly portable notebook computer.
HP did not neglect performance with this notebook computer either. With features such as an 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce MX150 2 GB Graphics Card and 8 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM it’s one very fast and responsive machine too.
The HP Spectre x360 15-bl100na also has a sleek, pleasing to the eye design. It won’t look out of place on any professional’s desktop.
Processor: 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7
Memory: 8 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
OS: Windows 10 Home
- This laptop is ultra-thin and lightweight which makes it an excellent travel companion. At 1.1 kg and at just 10.4 mm thick you may not even notice you have it with you.
- The HP Spectre x360 is one very responsive performer too. That is not surprising when you consider it has an 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor and 8 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM.
- The video display is really nice on this HP laptop too. Rarely do you see a full HD 15.6” display on a lightweight laptop like this one. Its video display is also fed by an outstanding NVIDIA GeForce MX150 2 GB Graphics Card for amazing video quality.
- It has fast and adequate storage thanks to the fact HP includes a better performing 512 GB solid state drive (SSD) in this laptop’s design.
- Typing in low light conditions has never been easier than with this Spectre laptop. It features a full size, edge-to-edge backlit keyboard.
- Can get a little warm with prolonged heavy use.
- Bringing along its power adapter adds weight.
- The display could have been built more glare proof.
- Audio quality is just ‘OK’.
This thin and lightweight hybrid laptop should appeal to professionals, students and others who want an easy yet reliable computer to take with them everywhere they go. It’s no slouch when it comes to power and performance either.