The Spectre lineup of laptops from HP is geared towards those who want a little bit more out of their device with its higher quality building material and features. Today we are looking at the HP Spectre 13-af004na model which features a 13.3 inch touchscreen along with many of the features you would expect from a Spectre model. Below we will review what this laptop has to offer by going through the benefits and downsides.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– The high quality display is one of the things that helps separate this model from the others as it has a near border less 13.3 inch display that is 4K and touchscreen
– This model is exceptionally light with a total weight of just 1.1 KG. It is a excellent option for those who are on the go and want something that is easy to take with them
– The combination of an Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of memory gives you some decent performance and makes this laptop easily able to handle the day to day task of the average user
– Another component that has a positive impact on performance is the SSD drive that is included. With its faster read and write times it can access important files quicker
– The added quality in the build for Spectre laptops does add a premium on the price tag so while it is worth the extra money there will be some that cannot justify paying this much for a laptop
– No optical drive is included which is becoming more and more common on new laptops. If you are somebody that still uses physical media on a regular basis you will be forced to use an external device to address this
The HP Spectre 13-af004na is an excellently designed laptop and is a great option for those looking for something beyond just a basic laptop.