A big display and big storage capacity meet you with the all new HP 15-bs104na. Plenty of consumers have moved to smaller and more mobile devices to keep up with their hectic day to day life but at the same time many consumers would prefer the ease of use of a laptop that has plenty of viewing area. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides on this new HP model so you can decide if it is the right fit for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– As we mentioned above the large full sized display of 15.6 inches is a great way to make sure you always have enough viewing area no matter if you are working or being entertained
– Storage should never be an issue on this model, unlike what we see in some of the other devices available due to its large 1 TB SATA drive
– The Intel Core i5 processor is what powers this device and for those that are not familiar with it, it is Intel’s second most powerful consumer processor and still packs quite a punch at a slightly more affordable price
– Battery life is above average for a full sized laptop with up to 11.5 hours possible on a single charge
– If you are after something super slim and light this isn’t the right choice for you. While not overly heavy it is still quite bulky with a weight of 2.1 KG
– Hardcore gaming is another area this laptop is not well suited for as it lacks a powerful graphics card and instead comes with a very basic Intel Graphics 620 chip
The HP 15-bs104na isn’t super flashy but holds up well in all the important categories making it a very well rounded choice for the typical user.