At first glance it appears there really isn’t much not to like on the all new Dell Inspiron 15 7577 XYH0D. This laptop appears to have great performance along with some key features that every power and/or gaming user would want. That being said we have been around long enough to know every laptop has its weakness and below we will review some of the key benefits and downsides to this new Dell model.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Dell was putting performance front and center when they designed this model as they have included the top end Intel Core i7 processor along with not just 8 GB of memory but 16. This laptop has the resources to handle demanding new gaming titles, video editing or heavy multitasking with ease
– The hybrid hard drive approach is becoming more popular on higher end machines as consumers demand the performance benefits of an SSD but don’t want to give up precious storage space. The 256 GB SSD along with a 1 TB SATA easily covers these two requirements
– We come to expect disappointing battery life in a gaming laptop but this model actually does quite well. 8 hours on a single charge may not seem amazing but for this type of laptop it is actually quite good
– Unfortunately this laptop weighs more like a 17.3 inch model than a 15.6 inch. At 2.65 KG it is very heavy for a laptop of this screen size making it less than ideal for those that are on the go often and planning on taking their technology with them
– Another area that will turn back many consumers is the price tag. While we can appreciate the reason for this due to all the expensive hardware not everyone can afford a laptop such as this
The Dell Inspiron 15 7577 XYH0D is a very well rounded laptop for the average gamer as it has plenty of performance and a powerful enough graphics card to handle modern games. As long as having a light and slim laptop is not a top priority this model will be an excellent choice.