The newest 7th generation Kabylake CPU averages a performance boost of 10% when compared to the previous generation NVIDIA CPU. The powerful GTX 1050 graphics card achieves a 30% plus performance advance over the older GTX 960M card.
“SHIFT” – boosts performance with controlled temperature and noise: The “SHIFT” technology exclusive to MSI pushes the system to its limits, but minimizing both temperature and noise.
Switch between “Sport,” “Comfort,” and “Green” profiles to achieve the ideal balance between comfortable user experience and system performance.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of DDR4 SDRAM
Storage: 1000 GB Hybrid (HDD / SSD)
Screen: 39.624 cm
OS: Windows 10
- Kabylake Core i7-7700HQ+HM175 Processor
- DDR IV 8GB Memory
- 128GB SSD +1TB (SATA) HDD 7200rpm Storage
- 6″ FHD, Anti-Glare (1920*1080) eDP IPS-Level Display
- Exclusive SHIFT technology boosts performance under controlled noise and temperature
- Disappointing battery life – 5 hours of battery backup with moderate usage, but only 3 hours when playing intensive games
- The MSI lacks finesse – the GP62 7RD is loud, plasticky and bordering on gaudy
The MSI GP62 7RD is powered by a 2.8 GHz i7 KabyLake CPU with a GeForce GTX 10-Series GPU and utilizes 16 GB DDR4 RAM. This combination makes for real versatility and the device can handle nearly all games due to the improved 3D performance of the latest generation GeForce GPU. With Cooler Boost 4 cooling option added, this laptop offers a suave experience.