MSI is one of, if not the leading manufacturer of premier gaming laptops in the world. This is one of the lower cost hybrid gaming laptops that they make. It’s still a fast performer with many nice features that will allow you to enjoy even the most system demanding PC games on it.
Everything that is built into as far as performance is concerned is added with response time and speed in mind. This includes it’s very fast 7th generation Core i7-7300HQ processor, 8 GB of DDR4 2400MHz Ram and its faster performing 256 GB solid state drive (SSD).
Graphics support is also outstanding with this gaming laptop. Its premier graphics are supported by NVIDIA’s highly acclaimed GeForce® GTX 1050 (2 GB GDDR5) graphics adapter.
Processor: 7th generation Core i7-7300HQ
Memory: 8 GB of DDR4 2400MHz RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD Plus 1 TB HDD
OS: Windows 10 Home
- Plenty of power to handle the demands of most graphic intense PC games thanks to its 7th generation Core i5-7300HQ processor and 8 GB of DDR4 2400MHz RAM.
- It offers excellent video performance thanks to its NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 (2 GB GDDR5) graphics adapter. With this graphics adapter you get quality display detail and fast graphics rendering with little hesitation.
- Large anti-glare 17.3” full HD display brings your gaming video up close and personal.
- Includes Nahimic 2+ sound technology for very immersive 3D quality surround sound. It’s sound technology that makes any PC game experience much better.
- Features the popular SteelSeries gaming keyboard. This comes complete with backlit and silver lining printed keys.
- A little more DDR4 2400MHz RAM would improve its performance even more
- MSI only warranties this gaming laptop for 1-year.
- Battery life is very short when using it for playing PC games (3 – 3.5 hrs. or less)
This is a very good gaming laptop but not nearly the best model that MSI manufactures. You can still get an immersive PC gaming experience on it when playing even some of the most system demanding PC games. It delivers very good gaming support without paying the higher cost of MSI’s top of the line gaming laptops.