With a smaller display of 13.8 inches along with a convertible design the Lenovo Yoga 910-13IKB 80VF0052UK is a great option for those who find themselves on the go often but want a single device that can give them everything. Convertible models have been growing in popularity lately and for good reason, most users don’t want to own a tablet and laptop to cover all their needs when instead a single device can act as both. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it might be the right option for you.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 13.8 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The screen might only be 1.8 inches smaller than a full sized 15.6 inch laptop but the weight is significantly less at just 1.4 KG. This laptop is very light when carrying around for extended periods of time
– The 360 degree hinge design gives you four modes to choose from which include laptop, tablet, tent and stand so it is very easy to find the perfect viewing angle no matter what task you are working on
– Lenovo hasn’t just focused on creating a mobile friendly laptop as they have made sure to give it some performance as well. The powerful Intel Core i7 processor along with 8 GB of memory does a good job of handling most tasks easily
– With 10 hours of battery life possible on a single charge this laptop can keep going throughout a typical users day
– The SSD drive delivers great performance but with only 256 GB of storage available doesn’t have the same capacity that some other models have
– This is getting picky but some additional memory beyond the 8 GB available would have really gave this laptop a nice boost
The Lenovo Yoga 910-13IKB 80VF0052UK has very few flaws and does a great job of combining portability with performance for those that live a hectic on the go lifestyle.