Lenovo has added yet another model to their long lineup of popular choices and it is another Yoga device. Today we are going to be looking at the Lenovo Yoga 720 80X7005BGE which is a 15.6 inch full sized laptop that has the convenience of a convertible design. Below we are going to review some of the biggest benefits and downsides to see just how well this new release stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– With a full sized 15.6 inch display that is Full HD along with including touch capabilities it makes for a great entertainment device along with being a productive option for those on the go
– We see many convertible models coming out that also have smaller screens which is great for portability but for those that want a full screen experience while still enjoying this newer technology options are harder to come by. This laptop does a great job of giving you multiple modes which include laptop, tablet, tent and stand on your full sized device
– Gaming is also an option if that is what you are into due to the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 that you will find inside. It includes 4 GB of dedicated memory and is fully capable of handling the graphic demands of modern games
– We are not saying this device is under powered because it is far from it but for a model in this price range we were expecting an Intel Core i7 instead of the i5 they decided to go with. This shouldn’t be a huge concern for most but some of the more demanding users may find this a drawback
– The price, unfortunately this model isn’t for those on a budget and will be out of reach for some consumers
While it is on the expensive side the Lenovo Yoga 720 80X7005BGE does do a nice job of including many features that consumers are looking for like a full sized display and convertible design. Even though it lacks an Intel Core i7 processor it is still quite good at handling heavy workloads.