Add a little bit more mobility to your laptop life with the slimmed down Lenovo Yoga 520S-14IKB 80X2006NUK. This laptop features a 14 inch display with a slimmer than normal bezel to keep it as light and slim as possible. Below we are going to go over some of its key benefits and downsides to help in your decision if it is right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– The Intel Core i7 usually steals the headlines when it comes to performance but the Intel Core i5 shouldn’t be ignored. While it doesn’t quite match up to the i7 it isn’t that far behind and since it is more budget friendly it is a great way to still get good performance for less money. This Lenovo combines the i5 with 8 GB of memory which equals a well performing laptop
– The device only weighs 1.7 KG which is about .5 KG lighter than a typical full sized laptop model and can make a big difference for those on the move
– A fingerprint reader has been added for additional security and is a nice touch
– Battery life isn’t bad enough to be a deal breaker for most but with just 7 hours of life possible on a single charge it does fall behind some of the other laptops in this price range
– It includes a very well performing SSD drive that helps give it an extra boost in performance but the issue is it only has 128 GB of storage. If you are somebody that uses up plenty of storage space it won’t take long to get to the point you need to use an external drive to storage all your important files
With a price tag that is well within most buyers budget the Lenovo Yoga 520S-14IKB 80X2006NUK offers a nice combination of affordability and functionality and is a great option for those looking for a laptop to take on the go.