With a full 360 degree hinge the all new Lenovo Yoga 510-14AST 80S9001NUK gives consumers great flexibility in how they use their device by offering four different modes that can be switched between easily and quickly. With these four different modes available always finding the perfect viewing angle no matter what task you are trying to perform is easy. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: AMD A6
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Plenty of storage space on this model due to the large 1 TB SATA hard drive
– As we mentioned above this model has a 360 degree hinge allowing it to switch between laptop,tablet,tent and stand modes quickly so you always have the perfect setup
– At 1.8 KG it is lighter than your average full sized laptop
– 14 inch screen is Full HD for great picture quality
– Includes USB always on charging capabilities
– Is quite budget friendly for a convertible design laptop
– The A6 processor along with just 4 GB of memory doesn’t provide the greatest performance and may be an issue for higher end type users
– Surprisingly they decided not to go with a much faster performing SSD drive and instead settled for SATA technology
– Battery life is poor with it only being able to provide up to 5 hours on a single charge
The 360 degree hinge design is the main selling point on the Lenovo Yoga 510-14AST 80S9001NUK and that alone is going to be reason enough for many consumers to make the purchase. On the downside it lacks any serious power but still has enough to cover the needs of the average user.