Convertible laptops are starting to become a must have for many consumers due to the great flexibility the provide in how you can use your device. One of the latest models to be released that has this feature is the Lenovo Yoga 300 (80M100S4UK) which has a 360 degree hinge and can be used in four different modes which include laptop, tablet, tent and stand. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Celeron N3060
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 500 GB SATA
Screen: 11.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– As we mentioned above the biggest benefit that this laptop provides is the 360 degree hinge design giving you for modes that you can quickly and easily switch between so you always have the perfect viewing angle no matter what task you are trying to perform
– This laptop is very light and portable with a weight of just 1.4 KG
– For a small and compact device you still have plenty of options for your external devices with 1 USB 3.0 port and 2 USB 2.0 ports available
– Price is always a factor when deciding on your next laptop and this model is very budget friendly
– You would expect great battery life on a compact model like this but that isn’t the case with it only able to provide up to 5 hours on a single charge
– Most smaller devices take advantage of SSD technology for file storage but surprisingly that isn’t the case on this model as they have stuck with an older SATA hard drive
– The smaller 11.6 inch display is great for making this laptop more portable but those that are used to a bigger display might have trouble adjusting to the smaller screen
The Lenovo Yoga 300 (80M100S4UK) is a great budget friendly way to get your hands on a convertible laptop and while it does have its limitations it still provides great mobility and flexibility due to this excellent feature.