If you consider yourself a highly mobile user that needs to take their technology with them you have probably struggled with the large and bulky 15.6 inch designs when on the go but love the big display it offers. If this sounds like you maybe a 14 inch laptop like the Lenovo IdeaPad 510S 80UV006GUK will fit your lifestyle better as it is quite a bit lighter than a full sized model but still offers a decent amount of viewing area. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides for this model and see if it might be a good choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– A laptop is only good if it has the performance to run what you need it to and with an Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of memory this laptop is up for the challenge of all but the most demanding of users
– For those looking to get a bit more mobility out of their laptop the fact it only weighs 1.7 KG compared to over 2 KG of the typical full sized laptop will make a big difference
– The setup includes not one but two USB 3.0 ports
– 14 inch display is full HD and delivers great quality picture
– The battery life is a bit below average on this model and only able to provide up to 6 hours on a single charge
– The addition of an SSD drive is a great performance benefit and delivers really fast boot up times but is low in capacity. Lenovo has only went with the 128 GB model so those that save plenty of large files may find that they fill the space up pretty quickly
The Lenovo IdeaPad 510S 80UV006GUK delivers rock solid performance and the extra portability that many users are looking for while being a bit disappointing in battery life.