Looking for the perfect balance of portability and usability? Than maybe a 14 inch laptop is right for you as it is quite a bit lighter than a full sized 15.6 inch but gives you more screen to work with than the many smaller laptops that are currently available. Today we are going to be looking at the Lenovo IdeaPad 510S 80UV000RUK which is a 14 inch model and checking out some of its benefits and downsides below.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– At just 1.7 KG it is as much as a full 0.5 KG lighter than a 15.6 inch laptop which makes a real noticeable difference when on the go
– Comes with not just one but two USB 3.0 ports
– The Intel Core i5 processor is only a small step down from the i7 and still delivers great performance at a more budget friendly price
– Enjoy the benefits that an SSD drive can provide such as quicker boot up times and quicker overall performance due to the faster read and write times compared to older SATA technology
– 14 inch display is Full HD and is capable of delivering a great viewing experience
– While the SSD will deliver quicker boot times and better performance the particular model included in this laptop is only 128 GB meaning space is limited
– Battery life is disappointing on this model with the capability of only providing up to 6 hours on a single charge which falls well behind what some other laptop models are currently providing
– You won’t find touchscreen or 360 degree hinge features included in this model
Lenovo has avoided adding any big time new features on the IdeaPad 510S 80UV000RUK but did make sure to give it decent performance along with the solid build that Lenovo is known for.