We have reviewed many 17.3 inch laptop models lately but most of these are big and bulky plus expensive high end gaming options but for those that want a 17.3 inch model that isn’t extremely heavy and more affordable the all new Lenovo IdeaPad 320-17IKB 80XM007NUK seems like a very reasonable option. It may not be a gaming laptop but it still comes packed with plenty of performance as well and below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model to see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 17.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– We won’t call this laptop light but compared to other large screen options it is actually on the lighter side with a total weight of just 2.8 KG
– The powerful Intel Core i7 processor runs this model and provides excellent processing power that can handle just about any task
– Your storage needs should be easily met with the large 1 TB hard drive that is included
– Not one but two USB 3.0 ports are available
– For those that still use physical media like CD’s and DVD’s on a regular basis will be happy to hear that Lenovo has not removed the optical drive from this model like many others have
– The lack of an SSD hard drive is probably the biggest disappointment on this model as it would have provided a nice performance boost as well as quicker boot times than can be had with the SATA that is included
– Battery life is just average to below average with only 5.5 hours possible on a single charge
The Lenovo IdeaPad 320-17IKB 80XM007NUK is a great all around laptop for those that like the big screen experience instead of a smaller laptop design. It comes with above average performance even with the lack of an SSD drive and would be a great addition to just about anybodies technology lineup.