For many the default laptop style they are looking for is a full sized 15.6 inch model so they don’t have to deal with a screen size that is just to small. For those looking for this style of laptop but wanting to stay near the “budget” range the Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15IAP 80XR002YUK may be a good choice. Below we are going to identify some of the key benefits and downsides to this model to help you make your decision.
Processor: Intel Celeron N3350
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– One of the issues when you buy some full sized models that are budget friendly is they feel more like a brick than a sleek new laptop. This model isn’t super light but is respectable at just 2.2 KG so it isn’t a pain in the back to take on long trips or while just on the go doing your day to day tasks
– If storage needs are a key area for you the large 1 TB SATA hard drive will have you well covered. Even those who consider themselves heavy file savers will have trouble filling up all the space available here
– It includes a fingerprint reader which along with added security also gives you a quick and easy way to log into your device
– While it isn’t terribly heavy to take on the go its battery life leaves a little to be desired. 5.5 hours is the maximum you can expect to get on a single charge and that falls a bit behind the competition
– Performance is another area that this model won’t be winning much praise. The Intel Celeron with only 4 GB of memory is going to get the basics done without much trouble but when throwing more demanding applications at it will start to struggle to keep up
The Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15IAP 80XR002YUK has its downsides but when you factor in the price it is still a well rounded laptop and a good bang for the buck.