It may not be the biggest and baddest laptop on the market but the Lenovo IdeaPad 310 80SM01MAUK has a place on many consumers wishlist due to its overall design that comes at a budget friendly price. Those who are looking to save a bit of money while still having a full sized laptop that can get the basics done with ease will really like this option and below we will review some of its biggest benefits and downsides.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– When searching the market for a budget friendly option you will find many devices that that are really compact and have very small displays. If a larger screen is your preference the full sized 15.6 inch full HD display on this Lenovo is a big time benefit
– If you have high storage demands and prefer not to have to rely on external or online storage the large 1 TB SATA drive should easily cover your needs
– The Intel Core i3 processor isn’t going to wow most consumers but can still handle most day to day tasks easily while still being budget friendly
– If you consider yourself a very mobile person and want a device that can keep up the lack of any serious battery life will be a disappointment. In a best case scenario you can expect only 4 hours on a single charge
– The lack of memory might be a performance bottleneck for some as it only comes with 4 GB. Most mid-level laptops nowadays come with 8 GB so it is easy to see why this could be an issue for those who plan on doing more than just the basics with their device
For those looking for a laptop that is budget friendly and full sized the Lenovo IdeaPad 310 80SM01MAUK makes a great choice just don’t expect it to give you high end performance.