Something affordable yet still capable is what many consumers are looking for and at first glance the Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK 80SM01KJUK appears to fit that criteria easily. This laptop is powered by the Intel Core i3 processor which may lack the performance of its more expensive siblings but still provides more power than the typical budget processor you will find in some other laptop models. Below we are going to review some of the biggest benefits and downsides on this new laptop model and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB of memory
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– Like we mentioned above the Intel Core i3 is budget friendly while still providing better performance than your typical budget processor
– With 8 GB of memory it equals what you find in more expensive laptop options
– The large 1 TB SATA drive easily covers the needs of the typical user when it comes to storage
– The full sized 15.6 inch display is great for those that do not want to move down to a smaller screen size just to save a big of money
– This laptop is easy to carry with a total weight of just 2.2 Kg
– The disappointing 4 hours of battery life makes being on the go difficult and will have you looking for a power source more than you might like
– Even though the Intel Core i3 is very capable higher end power users may find it still doesn’t provide the performance they would like
– Only one of the 3 USB ports available run on the newer and faster USB 3.0 technology
– Very basic graphics card making playing the latest and greatest games nearly impossible
The downsides on the Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK 80SM01KJUK are what you would typical expect from a laptop that is priced this budget friendly yet it still has many upsides that impress for the cost. It may not be the biggest and best option available but for the price offers a great choice for the everyday typical laptop user.