For a number of years now Lenovo has been the top selling laptop brand around the world, and for good reason. They continue to produce solid hardware and always rank at or near the top of customer satisfaction surveys. Today we are looking at one of their latest IdeaPad lineup of laptops to be released which is the Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15ISK 80SM01ELUK. This is a standard 15.6 inch model that is easy on the wallet and is designed for the average home user. Below we are going to look over some of the benefits and downsides to this device and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Budget friendly devices are always going to be popular and that is exactly what this model is. While some of the big and flashy new models might sound great for many a budget model will give them exactly what they need at a reasonable price
– You will find plenty of storage space on this model due to its large 1 TB SATA drive
– Includes USB 3.0 for much faster transfer speeds on devices that support this new technology
– Decently light at just 2.2 KG so it is capable of being your go to device when travelling
– Very poor battery life with only 4 hours possible on a single charge
– Optical drive has been removed to help make it slimmer and lighter, while this isn’t a big deal anymore for many users it still is for some
– Only comes with a basic integrated graphics card so if gaming is your thing you may be disappointed with the video on modern games
The biggest disappointment on the Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15ISK 80SM01ELUK is the lack of decent battery life but otherwise it has all the basics well covered to make for a great at home laptop for the average user.