A full sized laptop with plenty of performance is high on many consumers wish lists and today we will be reviewing a model that is just that which is the Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB 80TV00SHUK. This is a 15.6 inch laptop and with a trusted name like Lenovo it is bound to get plenty of attention from laptop buyers. Below we will go over some of the benefits and downsides to this particular model and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Plenty of processing power to run all your important applications and handle multitasking with the Intel Core i7 processor that is included
– If you are somebody who saves anything and everything the large 1 TB SATA drive will easily have you covered
– The total weight of the device is average but decent for a full sized 15.6 inch laptop model at 2.2 KG
– 3 USB ports are available with one of them running on the newer and faster 3.0 technology
– Includes a/c Wi-Fi technology
– Comes with DDR4 memory
– Battery life is probably this laptops biggest drawback with it only having the capability of giving you up to 4 hours on a single charge
– The basic graphics card that is included is not capable of handling the newest and most demanding games on high settings
The Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB 80TV00SHUK is a standard 15.6 inch laptop without any amazing new features but that is exactly what many consumers are looking for. It has plenty of performance to meet the needs of the average computer user and should be a solid choice for most types of consumers.