The all new Lenovo IdeaPad 110S-11IBR 80WG006TUK is very compact and practical for taking on the go due to its 11.6 inch display and for those on a budget it is a great way to save a little bit as well. While the big powerful laptops available might be plenty of the attention these smaller, lower powered and much more affordable devices also have their place. Below we are going to go over some of the benefits and downsides this particular model offers and see if it might be the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Celeron N3160
Memory: 2 TB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– A fraction of the price compared to a typical full sized model making it a great choice for those on a budget or just looking for a low cost option
– Comes with Windows 10 which is much more familiar than Chrome OS for many
– Total weight of just 1.15 Kg making it very portable and easy to take with you on the go
– Can give you up to 8 hours of battery life on a single charge
– It may be a compact design but still includes 3 USB ports of which one runs on the newer and faster 3.0 technology
– The 11.6 inch display is in HD giving you great video quality
– Includes an Office 365 12 month subscription
– Low performance due to the limited Intel Celeron and only 2 GB of memory, Is great for basic tasks but will struggle with higher end demands
– Very limited storage space as it only comes with a 32 GB drive of which some will need to be used by Windows to store the operating system files
A compact model such as the Lenovo IdeaPad 110S-11IBR 80WG006TUK isn’t for everyone, as it doesn’t include the same performance, storage or features that you will find in a full size model but that doesn’t mean it isn’t perfect for certain uses or consumer types. For those that want a very low cost laptop that will still do the basics easily and is great for taking on the go than this might be a great option for your next buy.