Lenovo has been stable as the number one selling laptop brand for a number of years now and that doesn’t come by accident. This is accomplished by continuing to sell laptops that hold up well to the test of time and one of their latest to hit the market is the Lenovo 520S-14IKB 80X2005LUK. Below we are going to review some of its benefits and downsides to see if it holds up the tradition of being a very solid option for consumers.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– Those who are looking for a bit more mobility than the average full sized laptop can offer while still having enough screen real estate to be useful might want to consider a 14 inch model such as this
– At just 1.7 KG it is lighter by up to a half KG compared to a typical 15.6 inch model making it much more convenient when taking on the go
– 7 hours of battery life isn’t going to wow many consumers but is very respectable for a laptop in this price range
– A backlit keyboard is included which is very helpful when using the device in poorly lit locations
– The design is solid but Lenovo has trimmed back some of the specifications to keep the price as attractive as it is and one of those specs is the amount of storage space. The 128 GB SSD is much smaller than you will find in other models and if you are somebody who saves plenty of large files it may not quite give you the space you need
– The Intel Core i3 processor is a nice budget friendly option but lacks the same performance capabilities you will find in the i7 or even i5 for that matter
The Lenovo 520S-14IKB 80X2005LUK offers a more budget friendly setup than most without going to low and overall seems like a really good value for the money.