If you are looking for a no nonsense laptop that is easy on the wallet but comes with a Windows operating system instead of Chrome OS than the Lenovo 110S-11IBR 80WG00CTUK might be one you have to give serious consideration to. It isn’t packed with the latest and greatest features or fancy new designs but is built to get the job done for those on a budget. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it is worthy of your consideration.
Processor: Intel N3060
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB eMMC
Screen: 11.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Since it comes with a smaller 11.6 inch display it is much more compact than your typical full sized laptop and only weighs 1.2 KG making it very convenient for taking on the go
– Some smaller and more compact laptops make the mistake of also including a low end battery which defeats the purpose of having a portable device. Lenovo has went with a decent sized battery in this model which can give you up to 8 hours on a single charge
– 64 GB of storage may not seem like a lot, and it isn’t compared to more expensive full sized models but it still beats out want many of other models in this category are providing with drives as small as 16 or 32 GB
– For many a Windows operating system is a must and with many other budget friendly models coming with Chrome OS the familiarity of Windows is one of this laptops biggest assets
– Running typical day to day tasks like email, internet access or social media is easily handled on this laptop but when it comes to tackling more demanding tasks the limited processing power and memory will begin to show. This laptop isn’t meant to be a high end workhorse
– Another high end task this laptop will struggle with is gaming. It lacks a powerful graphics card which is a must for most modern games
If all you need is a basic laptop that can give you great mobility the Lenovo 110S-11IBR 80WG00CTUK can easily provide this and for a price that is very easy on the wallet.