iOTA is starting to make a name for themselves by offering low cost and highly mobile friendly devices. Today we are going to take a look at one of their latest which is the iOTA Slim IO025. As expected this laptop is much lighter and slimmer than you traditional setup and below we are going to dive into what some of its biggest benefits and downsides are.
Processor: Intel Dual Core Celeron N3350
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Many of these budget friendly models try to sell you on a laptop that has such a small display it becomes difficult to work with. That isn’t the case here as 14 inches isn’t quite full size but close enough to it that it still delivers a nice viewing experience
– Since making a light laptop is one of iOTA’s main priorities we expect this model to be light, and it is. It weighs just 1.33 KG which is almost half the weight of some full sized models currently available and super convenient when on the go
– If Chrome OS isn’t for you which is what you will find on many budget friendly options the fact this runs the newest Windows 10 OS is a great upside
– Don’t let the Dual-Core in front of the Celeron processor name fool you, at the end of the day it is still just a Celeron processor and lacks the same type of performance the higher end Intel models can produce. When you combine this with just 2 GB of memory you end up with a laptop that will start to struggle quickly if tasked with anything other than the basics
– Storage space is limited on this model as well as it only features a 32 GB eMMC drive. You will need to consider online storage or an external drive if you plan on saving any amount at all
The iOTA Slim IO025 is a great laptop for those who want two important things, mobility and low cost. It isn’t a workhorse but can still handle basic day to day needs quite easily.