If you are looking for something even more mobile friendly than your typical convertible model you may want to consider something like the HP x2 10-p008na which doesn’t just give you multiple modes but a completely detachable screen that lets you use it as a true table device as well as a laptop. This model is also quite compact making it very light and easy to take on the go and below we will be reviewing some of the benefits and downsides to see if it might be the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Atom x5
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Screen: 10 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Due to the smaller screen this device is really light at just 1.1 KG making it very easy to take on the go no matter if it is in laptop or tablet modes
– While convertible models try to mimic the benefits of a tablet they don’t 100% but with this model you have the ability to completely remove the screen from the keyboard making it a true tablet device when you need to be more mobile
– Battery life is quite good on this unit with it being able to provide up to 11 hours on a single charge
– When it comes to saving some money it is hard to beat the budget friendly price that you can get this laptop for
– Compared to a typical laptop this device is very underpowered with a low end processor and only 2 Gb of memory. It isn’t designed t handle high end workloads such as resource intense applications or heavy multi tasking
– Any type of gaming that requires high end graphics is going to be nearly impossible on this model due to the very basic graphics card that has been included
– Storage is also limited with just a 32 GB eMMC drive available
When it comes to performance and features the HP x2 10-p008na isn’t going to compete with a standard full sized laptop but what it does provide is a very mobile friendly device at a price that is affordable for just about everyone.