Expectations are usually high for any new Spectre model as they have made a name for themselves over the short time they have been available as being a high end lineup from HP. Today we are looking at one of the newest ones to hit the shelves and that is the HP Spectre 13-af002na. This is a 13.3 inch model with some high end features that power users will love and below we will go over some of the key benefits and downsides to this laptop model.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– One thing that power users always need more of is performance and by including the high end Intel Core i7 processor this model delivers easily in this category. This processor along with 8 GB of memory gives it the ability to handle just about any task with ease
– SSD drives feature much faster read and write times compared to SATA due to the lack of moving parts being a performance bottleneck. Typically the downside of these devices is the lack of storage space but by including a large 512 GB SSD HP has eliminated this concern
– Portability is great on this model due to two key factors. First is the lightweight of just 1.11KG and second is the great battery life which has the ability to give you up to 10 hours on a single charge
– If you consider yourself an avid gamer this high end laptop may surprise you with the lack of a truly great graphics card. It only includes the basic Intel UHD Graphics which doesn’t have the dedicated memory to keep up with newer and video intensive games
– Not surprisingly HP has removed the optical drive for on this model which is one of the ways it is able to keep it as light and slim as they have. For those that still use physical media the only option is to purchase a separate external drive to handle this
From the sturdy design to the high end features the HP Spectre 13-af002na is going to give users an experience that is much higher quality than a typical laptop for those willing to spend the extra money.