Powered by the AMD A9 processor the all new HP Pavilion 15-cd022na is capable of providing more than enough performance for the average home user while also being affordable. This is a full sized 15.6 inch laptop so it delivers picture quality that most home users are looking for making it great for watching videos or even doing some light gaming. Below we are going to look into this laptop a bit more and see what some of its key benefits and downsides are.
Processor: AMD A9
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The AMD A9 that is included in this model stacks up very well against the Intel Core i5 but being more budget friendly helps give it a slight edge in this category
– Many consumers like to enjoy some light gaming as well on their laptop devices and being that it includes the AMD Radeon 530 graphics card this is easily handled by this Pavilion model
– Large amounts of storage space is available due to the 1 TB SATA drive that is included
– For those that like to still use physical media they will be happy to hear that the optical drive has not been removed from this design
– At just 2 KG the weight is quite light for a full sized 15.6 inch laptop model
– Battery life isn’t poor but slightly below average with it only being able to provide up to 8 hours on a single charge
– The switch to an SSD drive instead of a SATA would have really improved the startup times and overall performance on this laptop model
Overall the HP Pavilion 15-cd022na offers consumers a great choice for an all around laptop that has enough performance to handle both large projects and light gaming. Better yet this is all packaged into a laptop that is also affordable and won’t have you breaking the bank to get your hands on.