It seems like the Pavilion brand of laptops from HP has been around forever and the reason for that is they continue to provide solid laptop options that users feel comfortable purchasing again. Today we are looking at one of the latest releases for this lineup of laptops which is the HP Pavilion 15-cc110na. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides to see if it might be the right option for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– To keep you on the move HP has done a nice job of making sure this laptop isn’t a drag to take with you on the go. It weighs just 2 KG which is as much as 0.5 KG lighter than many other 15.6 inch laptops available. This may not seem like a lot but when you are carrying it for extended periods of time it makes a big difference
– Battery life is another area that is impressive with up to 9 hours on a single charge possible. That makes staying on the go that much longer even easier
– SSD clearly has its advantages over SATA technology when it comes to storage and that is what is included in this Pavilion model. The faster read and write times help give performance a boost and gives you very quick boot up times
– with most new laptops removing the optical drive HP has went the opposite direction and kept intact for those times when using physical media is required
– While SSD was the obvious choice for storage those who save plenty of data might be disappointed with the limited space compared to a large SATA which typically has 1 TB of storage
– High end gaming won’t be a task this laptop can easily handle due to its very basic graphics card
For those who want a full sized laptop option without a ton of bulkiness the HP Pavilion 15-cc110na seems like a logical choice.