The Mineral Silver HP Pavilion 15-cc039na is available this holiday season and shows that a laptop can be attractive along with functional. It is designed for those that prefer a more traditional laptop with a full sized 15.6 inch laptop and without all the bells and whistles that can quickly drive the price up like a convertible design or over the top high end specifications. We will review some of the biggest benefits and downsides to this model below and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– HP has went with a 100% SSD hard drive setup in this model which is a nice boost the performance and makes a very notable difference in boot times as it can start up really quickly. Unlike some SSD model laptops storage isn’t too much of a concern as it still can handle 256 GB of data which is plenty for many consumers
– At 2 KG it isn’t the lightest option available but decently light for a full sized 15.6 inch laptop model
– Many newer laptops have went with no optical drives but you will still find one in this model so you can read and write to your physical media such as DVD’s and CD’s
– With up to 9 hours on a single charge you will be able to stay on the go for a decent amount of time
– High end gaming will be difficult if not impossible due to the basic graphics card that is included. Many of the newer titles available require powerful graphic cards instead of the basic that is included in this model
– If there is one area of concern when it comes to performance it would be the lower end Intel Core i3 processor. Luckily the healthy amount of memory and fast SSD drive help make up for this
The HP Pavilion 15-cc039na is a very well rounded laptop for the average user and as long as gaming isn’t a big part of your everyday use it should hold up well to whatever tasks you decide to throw its direction.