Is a standard laptop just not mobile enough for you but you still need a full sized screen for certain tasks? If that sounds like you maybe a full sized convertible model will fit your needs better and that is exactly what the all new HP Pavilion 15-br014na is. This 15.6 inch model also has a 360 degree hinge so it can be used in four different modes which include laptop, tablet, tent and stand so finding the perfect setup no matter the task is easy. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides of this new Pavilion laptop and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– With a 360 degree hinge design finding the perfect position for work, writing, watching and play is easy
– Unlike many convertible models this one does not suffer with a lack of storage space as it has a large 1 TB SATA drive
– It supports Windows Ink which is a great way to more naturally interface with your device using pen-based computing
– With up to 12 hours of battery life staying on the move is easy as well as convenient when combined with the convertible design
– Processing power is only average with the Intel Core i3 powering this device so high end users may find the performance lacking
– Due to the basic graphics card included high end gaming is out of the question with this device
– The weight is typical of a full sized laptop so for those expecting more mobility out of a convertible model will be disappointed as it still weighs 2.1 KG
For those that like the feel of a full sized laptop but what the added flexibility of a convertible design the HP Pavilion 15-br014na seems like a great fit. It may not be overly powerful but still has enough performance to satisfy the average user.