The 15.6 inch laptop has been a staple in this market for years and while it does provide plenty of screen area for the user for some it just doesn’t provide the mobility they need. That is why stepping down to only a slightly smaller display of 14 inches like on the HP Pavilion 14-bf102na can make a huge difference for you due to the added mobility. We are going to get more in depth on this laptop below by going over some of its benefits and downsides.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– The HP Pavilion 14-bf102na not only comes with a slightly smaller 14 inch display but due to the narrow bezel design actually fits into a 13.3 inch chassis which makes this laptop much lighter than your standard full size model. It tips the scales at just 1.53 KG which makes it very easy to take on the go
– Another area where this laptop scores high marks on mobility is the battery life with the potential of up to 10 hours on a single charge along with the capability to quickly re-charge the battery up to 90% in just 90 minutes
– The Intel Core i5 processor is only a small step down from the powerful i7 and will still easily meet the needs of most consumers
– With only a very basic graphics card included high end gaming just isn’t an option. While it can still handle light gaming easily enough those who like to play the latest and greatest games will be disappointed
– The SSD drive responds very well and helps give an extra boost to the overall performance but may lack enough storage space for those who have high file saving demands
For those on the go the HP Pavilion 14-bf102na makes an ideal option as it is both light and gives you the battery life you need while away from home.