A 14 inch laptop model has long been a way to get a little bit more mobility out of your laptop while still getting a close to full sized laptop experience but the HP Pavilion 14-bf009na takes it one step further by fitting a 14 inch display into a 13.3 inch cassis due to the narrow bezel design. Consumers looking to stay on the go while still being productive will love the slightly smaller design while still getting the full 14 inch display. Below we will review this laptop a bit closer and see if it might be a great choice for you by going over some of its benefits and downsides.
Processor: Intel Core 15
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– As mentioned above the ability to fit a 14 inch display in a 13.3 inch chassis gives this laptop a huge leg up on your typical 14 inch device
– With a total weight of just 1.5 KG it is much lighter than your typical full sized laptop
– Battery life is also quite good in this Pavilion model with the ability to give you up to 10 hours on a single charge
– The large 512 GB SSD gives you quick boot times, fast overall performance and unlike many other SSD drives plenty of storage space as well for all your important files
– Not everyone is into gaming but those who are require a powerful graphics card to keep up with modern games, unfortunately you are not going to find that in this model as it only has a basic Intel integrated graphics card
– This device is a little pricey when considering what you get as you are paying more for the compact design than the overall performance of the device. This doesn’t mean it is underpowered but just nothing that is going to wow you compared to other laptops priced similar or slightly lower
For those that find the more compact design a big draw this laptop might be for you but on a purely performance perspective it isn’t anything special compared to other models on the market.