Today we are going to be looking at the all new HP Omen 15-ce006na which is due to be released this summer. This laptop is packed with just the right technology for those who want high end performance for work or play. With above average specifications and an impressive design by HP it shouldn’t take long for this new model to really start attracting plenty of attention from those looking for more than your basic everyday laptop. Below we will review some of the benefits along with downsides that you need to be aware of before making your buying decision.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– For those who need top end processing power the Intel Core i7 offers exactly what you need and is capable of handling even the most demanding of tasks
– HP eliminates the tough choice of it you want a fast performing SSD or large capacity SATA for your storage needs by including both in this Omen design
– For those that want to mix a bit of fun in with their productivity the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 graphics card is very capable of handling most modern games
– With up to 12.3 hours of battery life on a single charge staying on the go longer is easy
– Along with the long lasting battery with a weight of just 2.6 Kg it is convenient to carry as well when on the move
– Compared to some dedicated gaming laptops it lacks as powerful of a graphics card
– Memory is also quite light for a laptop in this price range with just 8 GB included
– The hybrid drive setup is overall a plus but the SSD portion of it is small with just 128 GB of storage
The HP Omen 15-ce006na offers plenty of the same features that you would expect in a gaming laptop but for a much smaller price tag than some of its competition. It does lack in some performance areas compared to these more expensive machines but still provides a great overall experience without reaching a price tag that would put it out of reach for the average consumer.