The HP ENVY x360 15-bq052na is not just an ordinary laptop but one that offers the benefits of a 360 degree hinge design as well. For those that want a single device that can give you the productivity of a laptop and the mobility of a tablet all in one this might be just the perfect fit for you. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides that this new HP Envy laptop has to offer and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: AMD A12
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Not surprisingly the number one benefit that this HP offers to consumers is its convertible design which gives you four different modes to use which includes laptop, tablet, tent and stand
– HP has done a nice job of making sure this laptop had decent performance as well with the AMD A12 processor and 8 GB of memory
– The SSD hard drive delivers great performance and boot up times. It also supports the Windows Hello feature allowing you to log in quicker than a when using a traditional password
– For a full sized 15.6 inch model it is on the lighter side with a total weight of just 2.1 KG
– While the SSD drive is fast performing it lacks any major amount of storage with just 256 GB available
– The graphics card is quite basic and is probably not going to handle newer and more demanding games very well compared to a graphics card that has dedicated memory
– The optical drive has been removed to help lower the size and weight of the this device so if you still use physical media on a regular basis you will have to purchase an additional external device
The HP ENVY x360 15-bq052na may not be the most powerful laptop on the market but it does provide decent performance with a great feature in the 360 degree hinge design that you are not going to find on all new laptops.