Why settle for just a regular laptop when you can experience one that not only works in a standard laptop mode but also can be quickly converted to a tablet when on the move? We are talking about the all new HP Envy x360 15-bp107na which along with laptop and tablet modes also supports tent and stand setups. Below we will investigate some of its benefits and downsides to see if it might be the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– Lets get the obvious out of the way and something we already mentioned. This laptop can be quickly converted from a typical laptop setup to tablet, tent and stand modes making it very convenient to always find the perfect setup no matter what you are doing both at home and on the go
– Many new laptops that target on the go users come with smaller displays but if you prefer a larger viewing area this can be disappointing, This model comes with a full size 15.6 inch screen to go along with its mobile friendly design
– Battery life is a top priority when on the move and with the potential of up to 11.5 hours of battery life staying on the go longer is easy
– The Intel Core i5 is a great combination of performance and budget friendly. It may not be quite as impressive as the i7 but helps lower the price of the device and can still handle high end tasks easily
– Most newer laptops have went the direction of removing the optical drive but not in this case so if you still want the ability to use physical media without attaching a separate external drive this is a big plus
– Heavy file savers will feel the restrictions of a smaller drive. With only 128 GB available it might not take you long to use up the available space
– The graphics card that is included is quite basic and won’t be able to handle the heavy video demands of many of the newer gaming titles available
The HP Envy x360 15-bp107na offers a great way to be more mobile without having to give up the full sized display while also having enough performance to cover the needs of most potential buyers.