Everybody seems to be well aware of Intel powered laptops but that isn’t your only option when shopping for a new device as AMD has been providing stiff competition for Intel for many years now and that is exactly what you will find in the HP Envy x360 15-ar002na convertible laptop. This device is powered by the AMD A9 processor and one of the things that AMD does well that consumers will love is produce more budget friendly options compared to Intel. Below we will go over some of the benefits and downsides of this model and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: AMD A9
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Not surprisingly the number one benefit that this laptop can provide for you is its convertible design. With laptop, tablet, tent and stand modes all available on a single device it is extremely convenient and easy to always find the perfect setup for any task
– Even though it has a full sized 15.6 inch display it is still light enough for those that need to keep on the go with a total weight of just 2 KG
– Battery life also needs to be considered if you are a highly mobile user and this unit can provide up to 9 hours on a single charge
– The SSD drive gives this laptop some quick boot up times along with a nice performance boost due to the faster read and write times that this drive is capable of
– Storage isn’t as bad as some models but still only provides 256 GB of space. For those that consider themselves high volume file savers this might not be enough space
– A basic graphics card makes it a less than ideal option for hardcore gamers with most modern games demanding high end graphics
– As is typical on these types of laptops the optical drive is not included so for those that still use physical media on a regular basis they will need to consider purchasing an external device
The HP Envy x360 15-ar002na covers all the basics quite well for the average user and the convertible design alone is a great selling point for this laptop.