HP has a long tradition of providing some top quality laptops and today we are going to be looking at yet another one released by this company and see if it continues this tradition. The particular model we are looking at is the HP 250 G5 (X0Q78ES#ABU) which is a full sized laptop model that comes well powered as well. Below we are going to discuss some of the benefits and downsides this device has to offer and see if we can help you determine if it is a good choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Well powered with an Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of memory
– Gets a performance boost due to the faster read and write times offered by the SSD drive that is included
– Comes with USB 3.0 which has much faster speeds than the older USB 2.0 technology
– Great bang for your money as it is quite affordable
– Heavy compared to other 15.6 inch laptop models with a total weight of 2.6 Kg
– Has less storage capacity than others with just 256 GB
– With just 5 hours of battery life most users will not be able to get through the full day without having to charge up
Overall the HP 250 G5 (X0Q78ES#ABU) is a pretty basic laptop but for many that is what makes it so attractive. It doesn’t waste time on big flashy new features but instead offers a basic setup that is well powered that will be a great fit for the average consumer and all of this is for a price tag that won’t be out of reach for most.